• Cam Locking with Gaskets.
• Custom Built Panels.
• Inside and Outside Ramp.
• Rounded Corners.
• Sliding Doors, Control Panel, LED lighting, Energy-efficient Refrigeration Units.
• Rack systems with option of inverter compressor.
• Imported & locally manufactured energy-efficient compressors.
• Designed for tropiclised conditions (Class T).
• Stainless steel or pre-painted aluminium evaporators.
• Option of hermetic scroll & semi-hermetic compressors.
• Option of remote monitoring for BMS compatible HACCP controller.
• Refrigeration Capacity BTU/Hr.: 8000
• Temp. Range (°C): 2 to 6
• Loading Temp. (°C): 30
• Max. Loading (Kgs./Day): 300
• Max. Room Volume (CFT): 525
• Max. Room Area with 8’Ht. (SQ.FT.): 65
• Ambient (°C): 38 to 43
• Power* Consumption (kw): 1.6
• Defrosting (Type): Off-cycle
• Approx. weight (Kgs): 70
• Pre-fabricated insulation panels are eco-friendly from the ground-up as even the
manufacturing process is green.
• Each pre-fabricated insulation panel has cam-action locking devices precisely positioned
and family anchored within it.
• Cam-locks are also placed at exact matching locations on the tongue and groove side
to ensure perfect locking.
• Flush-fit doors: Aesthetic, efficient, heavy-duty flush-fit doors with thermal break perimeter
to avoid thermal conductivity, which otherwise leads to ice formation.
• Self-closing – Ensures that the door remains closed
• Safety release – Doors can be opened from inside
• Posi Seal – Provides perfect alignment of frames and ensures perfect closing movement
• Sweep gassket – Air-tight heavy-duty sealing gasket below the door remains flexible at
• +ve temperature Evaporating Unit 6000-80000 BTU/hr
• Medium temperature Evaporating Unit 12000-35000 BTU/hr
• -ve temperature Evaporting Unit 6000-24000 BTU/hr
• Stainless steel Body(SS304) for enhaced durability and strength
• Removable side panels for easy sevice and minimum down time
• Inner grooved copper tube for superior heat transfer
• Defrost heater within the coil in low and medium temperature units to ensure total defrost
• + ve temperature Condensing Unit 6000-80000 BTU/hr
• -ve temperature Condensing Unit 6000-55000 BTU/hr
• Energy-efficient compressors
• Pre-charged unit with service valves
• Powder coated body makes these units UV and corrosion-resistant
• Weather-proof polyester powder coated canopy
• HACCP provision
• BMS compatibility
FEATURES OF PANELS
• Quick and easy-to-install modular construction.
• Flexible panel sizes ensuring efficient space utilization up to the last 6 inches of space.
• Optimal temperature management, with a choice of low-energy consuming, unitary or remote refrigeration system.
• Refrigerator (+1 / +4C) and Freezer (-18 / -2C) and many more temperatures available Aesthetically designed flush doors.
• Panel joints sealed with PVC gaskets, making routine cleaning easy and eliminating moisture penetration.
• Reliable, warranty and post-warranty support available in several locations across India.
• Scale drawings for approval and sign-off before construction begins.
FEATURES OF REFRIGERATION UNITS
• Imported & Indian energy-efficient compressors
• Designed for high ambient conditions
• Plastic / powder-coated grills
• Stainless steel or pre-painted aluminum evaporators
• Option of hermetic and semi-hermetic